You can have only one store per subscription. You can have as many domains pointed to your store as you want and as many funnel pages directed to your store as well. If you have different niche marketed products and can incorporate these in to one store you can create multiple pages within your Studio Builder to attach different domains to and with links to various places within your store for that featured item or items in that funnel page. If you do not want your niche products to be in the same store you will need to purchase multiple stores to keep them separate.
Articles in this section
- Does GrooveKart Have an Official Facebook Group?
- How To Set Up Categories and Sub-Categories
- Layer Product Dimensions
- How do I access Training Webinar Replays?
- How many stores can I have with my subscription?
- How do I buy multiple/bundle stores?
- How do I access my Bonus for Webinar Control
- Where do I go to set up Tracking Pixels and Embedded Codes?
- How do I Migrate my Shopify Store over to GrooveKart?
- What is a Slider?